In partnership with The Cellar Door, The Treasure Coast Foodie is proud to present you with our Wine of the Month Club! Each month we will feature unique wines chosen by Paige Dupuy, Owner of The Cellar Door from wineries that are focused on creating the highest quality of wine. Enjoy one, two, or four bottles per month!
How it Works
- Select a subscription plan below with how many bottles of wine you would like per month.
- Create an account by entering your information, credit card number, and click on the Register button to sign up. If you are already an existing Savor Club member, be sure to login to your existing account before completing registration below.
- Pick up your wine(s) during the first week of every month, Tuesday – Saturday (Nov 1st – Nov 5th) from The Cellar Door and enjoy all month long! Store hours are Tues – Thur, 12:00pm – 9:00pm, Fri – Sat, 12:00pm – 10:00pm, closed on Sunday & Monday.
- Be sure to sign up before the last Tuesday of the month (Oct 25th) to make the cut off for next month’s order. If you sign up after the last Tuesday, your first order pick up will be the first week of the following month.
- As an added bonus, you also get access to The Treasure Coast Foodie’s Savor Club deal for The Cellar Door for no additional charge! Get 10% off additional bottles of wine every time you shop there! Make sure you are logged into your account and Click Here to use the discount!
- Are you interested in saving money when you dine out? Join our Savor Club today and save 20% off your first month or yearly membership! Click Here to learn more and sign up!
Register New Account
For any questions about the wines or pick up dates, please contact:
Disclaimer: To participate in the Wine of the Month Club, you must be at least 21 years of age. Your ID will be checked at the store if you look under 40 years of age.
To manage your account and wine subscription, please visit the Member Dashboard where you can update your contact information, credit card, or cancel your membership at anytime. If you have any questions or issues with this website, please use the Contact Us form to send us a message.